Friday 29 April 2016

Decoupage - Wine bottle

Good Morning! Sharing an altered bottle today & my love for blues & teals is obvious with another one in this color. Check the older ones here & here

 I have used mod podge to decoupage a tissue napkin to this bottle. The butterflies, tiny blue flowers & text are stamped. 

   Here are some close ups - 























LINKING THIS TO - 
Clear it Out Challenge - 1.5 (stash item - tissue napkin)
Inspiration Destination - anything goes

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

12 comments:

  1. This is soo soo beautiful..love the soft colors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Loved the decoupage tissue and stamped background very much! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning tanvi.love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Nice, Wanna try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bottles.. The blue is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty altered project! I love what you have done with the colors and textures, and have pinned it to try to make something similar! Thank you so much for the beautiful inspiration this afternoon, Tanvi! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty altered bottle. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply stunning! Beautiful colours! I am amazed how you have stamped on that curved bottle surface! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Owww, this is gorgeous - I should really like to be able to make something so lovely. Beautiful colours and lovely shape.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool. I love the colors and the way you designed this bottle. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've read several good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.

    I surprise how so much effort you put to create any such great informative site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...