Adult coloring books are trending internationally because they are extremely therapeutic and can help generate wellness, quietness & mindfulness. In fact the benefits of color therapy are similar to the benefits of meditation.
I thoroughly enjoy coloring & exploring different media to color. Today I am sharing some creative ways to use the finished coloring book pages.
1. Frame it & use it as wall decor
2. Wrap a gift or make an envelope or even a bow or a tag or a bag or die cut & decorate your gift wrap.
3. Make a bookmark or a bag tag or a keychain. Here's a bookmark I made after coloring the geometrical pattern of an adult coloring book from ITSY BITSY. They have a series of Color Yoga books, coloring cards & bookmarks too, which are so easy on the pocket. Also these are single sided prints making it easy to use with markers, copics, brush pens......almost anything.
4. I used another page to make a card.
I wanted to tone down the bright colors & overlaid the colored panel with vellum & heat embossed the sentiment.
5. I love decoupage & here is a coaster I made from a finished page! Now isn't that cool! If you want a set, photocopy the page or scan & use the laser print!
6. Similarly you can scan & try a image transfer on a bag! The possibilities are endless.
How do you use your finished pages? Would love some more ideas!
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!