Monday 4 February 2013

My first blog AWARD

Hello friends,
Am so delighted to receive my first blog award from Shalu. Thank you so so  much for the appreciation!!!


The seven blogger friends I chose award are -
1.Darshana
2.Pallavi
3.Shivani
4.Catherine
5.Deepti
6.Priyanka
7.Poornima

Congratulations to you all.

Rules:
*thank the person who gave you the award
*link his/her blog to your blog
*put in your blog the logo of the award
*give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
*put links to this blog
*inform these people that they have received this award
*write 7 facts about yourself

7 facts About me -
I like to travel
I love Mumbai........miss it so much
I love pani - puri
I enjoying gardening
I love bird watching
I am very meticulous
I LOVE my family.

Thanks Shalu once again........

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and thank you for passing it on to me.I will pass it on tomorrow for sure and thank you for being a follower.I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tanvi!! Thanks a lot dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Tanvi..will soon pass it on !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tanvi. Thank you so much.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...