Good Morning Friends & welcome April!!
We are back with a new challenge at Create Something Catchy Challenge #2. Below is the inspiration picture for this month -
Here is my interpretation of the image -
- To make this card I first stamped the hearts with the Kaisercraft stamp set using versamark, on white CS.
- Heat embossed the image with super fine clear embossing powder (Ranger).
- Used a medley of distress ink colors - picked raspberry, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn & salty ocean over the image.
- Spritzed the inked background with a mister & then used a baby wipe to clear the colors over the image.
- This was then glued under the negative heart die cut in the cardstock. I have used foam glue dots to add some depth.
Sharing this at -
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!