Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Creative Colors Challenge#16

Good Evening Friends!
Its Tuesday & weare here with Challenge#16 at Creative Colors Challenge with a soothing color palette.


The challenge is to use the colors - pink, purple & white in your cards along with two patterns papers.
This time around the sponsor is Sami Stamps.


I so love this super cute image! 


The flip flops are made using shrink plastic & colored with alcohol inks (Cheery Lynn die). 
The background die cut colored with distress inks (worn lipstick & picked raspberry).


Playing this along - 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your card... We chose the same image. I say great minds think alike. LOL!! Great card. TFS...Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet tanvi, love the flip-flops !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project.Those flip flops are adorable.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Tanvi !! Those flipflops are wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Tanvi, I absolutely love your card!That image is amazing and your layout....fabulous! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tanvi..lovely flip flops :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanvi, I want those cute slippers. So so pretty card and everything you followed with the digi image. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...