Monday 6 April 2015

Craft Your Passion#256

Hello friends.........time to share the inspiration for Craft Your Passion#256.
A simple card using the image by the sponsors Lacy Sunshine!
Lacy Sunshine


 I chose Eleanor & pickles love bugs & colored them with my new Chameleon pens (I love these pens!). I loved the coordination of the digi & pattern papers here. Subtle shimmer over the large heart & the die cut sentiment & some bordering with liquid pearls completed my card.




Sharing this at - 

7 comments:

  1. cute card and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card , nicely done n Im soo impressed with the pens now
    http://happymomentzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 of my favorite LS characters-love Eleanor and Pickles! Such great coloring and design papers & composition!
    <>
    Carolyn(DT CYP sis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanvi,
    your coloring is great. I also have these pens and have to practise a lot more.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card in our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges. This is such a nice project, full of lovely details. I hope you will visit us again soon!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card and coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...