Friday 18 March 2016

Magnetic Chopping Board

Hi Friends!
I am here with my second post for Stamplorations. You can check the first post post here & the challenge details here. The sketch for March is this - 


Stamps & Textures is the theme this month.


For my project I altered a mini chopping board into a magnetic one! 
My project started with a black base coat on the MDF surface. Wanted to add lots of textures here, so gave a coat of crackle medium followed by chalkboard paint. Loved the resulting cracks!


 Keeping in mind the theme stamps, I used the Big on Words - Mom digi that Shery sent me as a focal point here. 


I then glued a magnetic sheet to the prepared surface & selected a pattern paper with wood pattern for some more textures. The large magnetic rhinestones can hold those little to do notes or reminders. Perfect for the kitchen!


These teapot & spoon charms dangling over a mini handle & blooms were perfect coordinates for the magnetic board! 



Sharing this at - 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. What a fab recycled project, looks so useful as well as being gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this, wat a great Idea. Fantastic project. Thank you for joining the challenge of Dreamtime Craft Supplies. We hope to see you again. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation Tanvi !! Loved all the textures & that rhinestone magnet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is super creatvity Tanvi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute. I love the way you altered the chopping board. The colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow .. This is so amazing .. Loved the crackled effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Project, it´s very original. Thanks for join us at crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great, so many lovely details and lots of texture and colour.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...