Saturday 12 August 2017

Table Placemats

Hello & welcome back!

A while ago Sunanda, owner of Ullas Herbals aapproached to salvage these table placemats 😊



I was excited to revive these & give them a new life with DECOUPAGE.  Little did I know the back breaking task ahead! Hours of sanding to smoothen the surface & the corkboard base!
To refurbish them Sunanda sent me some serene pictures captured by her. 

Here is the outcome, so totally worth every minute I spent making these NEW placemats. 


Since she planned to use these daily we decided to coat the surface with resin & protect the table mats from day to day wear & tear. Absolutely loved the outcome - a faux glass look.










Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Tanvi !! Headed over to the blog for details on the resin and how to go abt it can u pls elaborate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool makeover...pass me d resin story...i tried few boxes but thn for ths surface is big...no bubble...thts awsm job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.. makeover... finishing was flawless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !! They are as good as new !! loved the shine on them :)I am next to request details about the faux glass look ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...