Sunday 11 February 2018

Smile!

Hello & Welcome back!

I am here with a card share after ages! 
I started my blogging journey with papercrafting & enjoy using stamps in card making. Those who follow me know about my passion for decoupage too. Since I plunged into decoupage, card making has been neglected & in 2018 I want to get back to stamping!
So here I am with 2 versions of the same card layout.
The fussy cut magnolias are images from Altenew colored with Zig Real Brush pens as a part of The Daily Marker 30 day Challenge.

Keot the background rather simple here.....some gold embossing & splatters. 










Participating in the following challenges - 
Craft Stamper - 21.2






Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

11 comments:

  1. Not smile but swoon it should be take a look and swoon at the beauty of the blooms ! Simple design yet striking effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so refreshing !!
    Would love to see you on the bloggers land more often ! Hope you find time to drop in at my blog too
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really pretty floral creations, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love, Hearts and/or Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should also have added my thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge with your beautiful floral creations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the vibrancy of Zigs (did you use them directly to paper?) on black. I recently did something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow these are stunning cards made more beautiful by their simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are stunning, beautiful colouring on the flowers, they really pop against the dark background

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely floral creations, thank you for sharing them with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These flowers look amazing on the black and gold cards! Thanks for joining the HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is amazing and I just love the pop of color on the black/gold background. Congrats on making Top 3 over at my heARTful stamping challenge this week! Please come back again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards the colours look so vibrant against the black.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More challenge this month and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...