Monday 5 March 2018

Decoupage trays - Birds series

Hello Everyone!
A quick post today to share a few decoupage trays - the bird series as I call them.

For the first one I have used decoupage papers from BobNBetty - Exotic Birds.
I loved the beautiful print, so many layers & textures to it!



The second tray also uses a design from the Exotic Birds collection. Used chalk paints & the conventional decoupage technique on the sides of the tray for the band/striped look to enhance the shabby pattern.



For the last one in the series I have used rice paper. The pattern had a gorgeous doily print & I tried to extend the same by stenciling & totally loved the effect. To add some more texture, splattered some acrylic paint randomly in the background. 




Close up of the doily stenciling - 





Here is a look at the splattering - 



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...