Wednesday 4 April 2018

Altered Cookie Can



Hello & I am here with my inspiration for Bob N Betty.
For my project today the inspiration was the "Cottage Blush" collection so floral & so shabby.

cottage-blush-1140x6591

I worked my way to making a flip album using these gorgeous papers,  half way through & I realized it looked very similar to the wallet mini I made earlier! So while that incomplete project sits on my table an alternative 3D project came to life & am so glad it did! That's the story of the altered cookie can I share today. 
Here are some close ups of the cannister - 

F18036

I used distress crackle paint for some textures over the distressed folds here - 

F18037

Flowers & charms from my stash added much to the shabby look - 

F18038      F18039   


F18040          F18041  

    F18043  

                           F18044                                

F18045

The gorgeous altered can makes a unique box to hold a gift, an invite or even a letter or simply fill it up goodies & candies! 



Thanks for visiting today & have a wonderful week!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...