Tuesday 9 October 2018

Explosion Box Album

Hello & welcome back!
When I received the gorgeous Roseate Pack pack in my DT kit, I was sure it would remain in my stash forever,my heart aches to cut papers I love!
I have made an explosion box mini album using this paper pack, the base of the album is Beirut Black card stock


















Some elements from the collage sheet were fussy cut for embellishing the lid.



This is a tall box measuring  5x7", three of the 6 pages have pockets for additional inserts & tags.















 I have also fussy cut the floral motifs & used these are pockets on the inside of the box.


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...