Thursday 24 January 2019

Doily effect on Chopping board


Hello Friends & welcome here! 
I am sorry, though I have been neglecting my blog 😒 I am creating loads of projects especially decoupage & share them regularly on my facebook page & Instagram, feel free to follow me there for regular updates!
Today’s project is a chopping board wall décor piece that also serves as a post it holder.
A simple technique to add some drama to a project is to combine a shabby chic print with bright chalk paints. For this base I used papers some shabby prints.
Using a large doily as a stencil, I created a pattern on the decoupaged paper with chalk paint.
I loved the contrasting colors of the the paper & paints. To add some more texture, I have also used 1 step crackle medium on the board around the doily stencil.
Some random newsprint stamping with archival ink, further built on layers to this project.
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...