Tuesday 30 April 2019

Vintage Travel Book Box

Hello & welcome to another post!
If you love to travel & collect ephemeras or simply document every boarding pass, ticket or postcard from your travels, I have a keepsake box to store your travel memorabilia.
The I travel the world & Vintage letters decoupage papers were perfect for this theme.
To create a faux textblock I used texture paste & ran a comb tool through to make pages.

For a vintage look on the spine & back I used 1 step crackle medium over brown acrylic paint. The top coat is Pale daffodil chalk paint.
 For the inside I selected some coordinating map papers.


This vintage travel box is perfect not only store your travel treasures, pictures, etc but will make a great addition as home décor pieces too!
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...