Friday 30 August 2013

Another Exploding Box

Good Morning Friends.
After seeing the exploding box I made for my niece, my daughter wanted me to make the same for her friend who is leaving India soon for higher studies. I had only a few hours to make this one..............could not even click any pictures!!! All the pics here are courtesy the birthday girl herself. Thank you Harshita for sharing these.

Take a look......



The cake is actually a battery operated tea light covered with washi tape. Though its not very clear over here the flame is a flickering lamp...............looks amazing in real. Wish I had more pictures to show :-(



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute... Love the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Tanvi ! I too loved the flowers glued on acetate strips !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanvi, really love this!! This is the first time I have seen a tealight used in an explosion box, I'm sure it looks stunning....wish one can incorporate some music too!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...