Monday 13 April 2015

Canvas Corp Brands - Invite Us


Good Morning!
"Invite Us" is the new theme for the Crew Challenge at Canvas Corp. I used the apothecary amber bottle from Canvas Corp to make halloween invites, fun isn't it?



To make these I sparayed burlap simply sheer mist on the box (first coating it twice with gesso) to coordinated with the amber bottle. I replaced the acetate cover of the box with a corrugated flute kraft tile paper! Now where is the invite, you may ask! Well it is tied with a hemp cord & hidden inside the bottle!


The computer generated invite is a freebie I found on the internet.


Find this & loads of other invitation DIY by the crew on the blog here.

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! A spooky invite and that too inside the bottle. Too good Tanvi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanvi, a very good project for Monday, the 13th :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun idea, Tanvi! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a unique way to invite ...love it !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...