Wednesday 17 June 2015

Bokeh Technique

Hi!!!
So glad you stopped by today.
Today is my turn to do a DT tutorial post at LULUPU & I have shared one on the bokeh technique. Looks awesome but really easy to do & such pleasing results. Hop over at the challenge blog here for the tutorial & details of both the cards. 



Sharing this at - 
BGC#69 - 30.6





Sharing this at - 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing! I like this bokeh effects, should try it myself!
    thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at SFC!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried the bokeh technique, but looking at your gorgeous examples, I'm inspired to to have a go. Thank you for sharing your lovely cards with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are beautiful. Love the bokeh effect! I'm so going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card !
    Thank you for playing along at BGC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...