Thursday 3 December 2015

Book Box

Hi Everyone!

My love for pattern paper is never ending & I had the DCWV - The Timeless Type paper pack in my stash for a long time. This pack is perfect for a masculine vintage project for some like me who is not comfortable with masculine themes. 

Here is a MDF book box decoupaged using these papers. 




On the spine of this faux book I have added some 'script' texture with embossing paste. 



Sharing this at - 
TIOT - 7.12

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

8 comments:

  1. wow what beautiful texturing Tanvi
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Its perfectly Masculine and Vintage too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like there is so much texture and dimension that I can't believe it's paper! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic cover for the book box, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous box and I love all the texture you've created, it looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cover of your book. Very nice work. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love your book box...fabulously masculine...you have inspired me to alter my book boxes, they have been sitting in my craft room for over a year now,lol.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Altered Eclectics...x

    Merry Christmas...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your masculine box - it's fabulous, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...