Sunday 17 September 2017

A Letter Holder

Sharing my inspiration post for Bob N Betty blog.
Have you seen the new range of decoupage papers? Morning Glory & Knighthood? There are colors & designs for almost all moods…….be it vintage or shabby, browns or blues, brights or pastels!
I particularly loved this set from the Morning Glory collection, bright & yet pleasant soothing colors & the water color like texture lends it such a rich artistic look!
MG004
Here is the letter holder I made –
S1
Some close ups –
Look at the gorgeous blend of paints here to match the paper! I am in love with this combination & am sure to use them in some more projects!
S7
S2
S3
S4
The design has so many layers, colors & textures that I chose to leave this letter holder rather simple.
S5
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...