Wednesday 27 September 2017

Decoupage ideas with Craftreat Stencils

Hello Everyone!
 I am delighted to be Guest Designing for the Craftreat Blog today with some decoupage inspiration using the Craftreat stencils. 
I am in love with the designs, very well thought of & planned, the Indian designs are just in time for the festive season. I had loads of fun playing around with them & hope I tempt you to grab these designs too.
This is a picture heavy post, I have not 1 or 2 but 7 projects to share 😊

First I have a set of coasters using my favorite Indian themed design - Mandala


Next is a decorative magnetic chopping board in which I have stencilled the mandala to give a gradient look.


Here is a closer look, gorgeous isn't it?


The Indian motifs stencil was just perfect for this shabby mirror. In this I have used texture paste.



A close up of the stencilling, do you see the perfect design?


The Buddha stencil is my absolute favorite. Once again I used it with texture paste & the design imprint is flawless. 


To pop the Buddha design I used inkagold over the stencilling, this just pops the image,adding some more dimension.




For this decoupage wallet I have used Damask Background..


This is such a versatile design, the stencilling blends so well with the tissue.



Priya also sent me some bangles & pendants for decoupage. I went with the traditional rice paper decoupage techniques & colors on them, the result a very shabby bangle & pendant with some fantastic crackle texture.






Hope you are inspired to grab some of these!
You can buy all the stencils here.
Thank you for stopping by!









1 comment:

  1. A beautiful collection Tanvi...the mirror is especially enchanting
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...