Friday 9 April 2021

Splashy Mix April Challenge

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing my inspiration for the SPLASHY MIX CHALLENGES - Papercraft Challenge.
The color palette for my card is inspired by this months mood board.



Though challenging, I loved the outcome of the colors I chose.
Please visit the challenge blog here for amazing inspirations from my teamies & all the rules to play along the challenge. 
For this card, I first created a background with 2 colors of distress inks - blueprint sketch & salty ocean on Neenah White card stock & added some splatters. The gold heat embossed image is from I Craft stamps, which is fussy cut.





Sharing this at the following challenges - 






Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. The blue background paired with the gold embossing make such an elegant combination - perfect for that stamp. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That image in those colors is stunning. So glad you joined us at the CAS Cards Challenge over at STAMPlorations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...