Monday 22 October 2018

Guest Post 1 for HNDMD

Hello Everyone!
This is Tanvi from Paperfantasees & its such a pleasure to be guesting for HNDMD. Thank you Khyati 😊
So here is my first post using the gorgeous decoupage papers & chalk paints Khyati sent across - a coordinating set of tray & coasters.






I selected the Aged Beauty designs for this set. While these designs have a vintage feel, I wanted a brighter look. The chalk paints (lemon drop & tomato red) were ideal. I painted the inside of the tray with lemon drop chalk paint. Once dry I dabbed tomato red paint using a sea sponge. The resulting texture was now perfect to brighten the tray. Painted the outside of the tray with pale daffodil. Random stenciling with copper paint for a subtle metallic sheen & I had a gorgeous set waiting to adorn my table!









Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and elegant set Tanvi !! love the copper stenciling <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...