Tuesday 9 October 2018

Patina Effect Paste

Hello Al!
If you love the look of patina & would like to effortlessly AGE your artifacts in a few hours hang in here as I share how! This was my inspiration post for the LetzCraft Blog.



For the patina I used CrafTangles Patina effect paste which is a thick matte textured paste that gives results on  almost any surface like canvas, wood, paper, metal etc. & Finnabair metallique wax.

This is the lantern BEFORE ageing ðŸ˜‰


To begin I carefully removed the glass pieces on the lantern & cleaned it thoroughly with a wet wipe. For the faux patina  sponge all the four patina shades in the set till you get the desired effect, simple isn’t it! Such an amazing effect, with layers of blue & green over the metal.










Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...